empire pirate Index du Forum

empire pirate Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

GODS TECHNOLOGY The Created And Creator Value Of Man

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire pirate Index du Forum -> Espace public -> Présentation de notre alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lazbren

Masculin
Point(s): 123
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: GODS TECHNOLOGY The Created And Creator Value Of Man Répondre en citant

GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man
by primary Author Israel
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man
->->->->ONLINE BOOK GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man

GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: Is about humans in the technological era where the creators should be resting while their created are expected to work purposefully and tirelessly for them, as the reason why they are equipped with the comforter and the computer operations. Someone asked why don't we see and hear God in natural audibility the way Moses and other old prophets knew Him then. Before placing my judgment on the laziness of our generation, i draw my mind on how Jesus Christ addressed himself as a man sent by His Father to do His Will. In our time as men like Jesus Christ we relate directly with God in a soft and sweet communion of the Holy spirit in us, and the scripture says that this is what God the creator Almighty wants for men today. Think of this, why should i walk a distance from Africa to China just for something i can do through my phone, it would be an act of ignorance if I do so. Of cause God is not ignorant that he has so many men recreated and equipped with the comforter just as Jesus Christ was on earth and was used by God. Today, men as creators that had tools that required man’s stressful effort for them to function now use devices that are designed to function on their own with the computer operations in them. Does such ability grant the device the freedom to trouble man its creator? What do you think?considering man's work as a created and his rest as a creator.
you will get to know more about the created and creator value of man in this book, written by TEN Israel.

Details:
price: $4.00
bound: 250 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06Y59T6GF
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1260 KB

GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man primary Author Israel
GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man text view writer download amazon

Created ..so God created man in His own image, ..God the Creator "In the beginning God created the heavens ..Image of God/Created Co-creator, Science, Technology & Religion | Comments Off on God’s genetically modified image.
We are stewards of God’s ..In some versions it is said that Epimetheus created man and ..

ourselves are created in the image of God, the CreatorLet's listen again to Nasr: For modern man it is easy to understand why if ...
The covenant between God and humanity is interwoven with reminders of God’s gift of human life and man ..Life as a gift from God Created ...
Man Was Recently and Miraculously Created in ..Let's listen again to Nasr: For modern man it is easy to understand why if ...
The covenant between God and humanity is interwoven with reminders of God’s gift of human life and man ..Communion and Stewardship: Human Persons Created in ..God the Creator and ....

the Creator’s Word was the test and standard for truth.
God created humankind with creative abilityMan was created to ...
Creation and the Angels..The human person is the clearest reflection of God’s presence in the
A Prayer about Nature and God's Creationwhose left arm is extended in a pose mirroring God's, a reminder that man is created in the image ..A man re-created in the likeness of God ..When we worship God we tend to value what God values and ..He wants us to obey because all goodness says creatures should obey their Creator, ...
Prometheus the Creation of Man and the History of Enlightenment looks at the story of the .. 5d8a9798ff

What is a Democracy? (Understanding Political Systems)Daily Prayer Diary: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined PagesThe Milk of Dreams (New York Review Children's Collection)The Jewels of Jezebel: The Reluctant Hero Trilogy, Book 2Heave Ho! Pirates Can Work Together (Pirates to the Rescue)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Wireless Test EquipmentZaubern WIR den Tagebau hinweg: Eine Umweltgeschichte (German Edition)How to Make the Farm Pay: Or the Farmer's Book of Practical Information on Agriculture, Stock Raising, Fruit Culture, Special Crops, Domestic Economy and Family Medicine (Classic Reprint)The Vulgarization of Christ's ChurchGuéris et sauvés par Dieu (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire pirate Index du Forum -> Espace public -> Présentation de notre alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange